Slow cooker recipes are an amazing way to get a healthy (or kinda healthy) meal on the table in the midst of your chaotic, busy schedule as a mom! Whether you’re a working mom, a stay at home mom, or something in between, slow cookers can be a lifesaver. There are approximately seven million slow cooker recipes online (maybe, I’m not sure… I’m just guessing). So where do you start to find ones that are actually good? Right here!
Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Items purchased through affiliate links do not cost you any more as the buyer. I will earn a small commission, if you purchase them. Please note that I only recommend products I use and love.
I absolutely love my
slow cooker! If you don’t currently have one, the Crock-Pot brand one that I use is 6 quarts and super easy to use. Sometimes the worst part about slow cooker meals is spending the time cleaning that big ceramic insert. I fell in love with using these slow cooker liners so that clean up is easy! Once all of the food it out of the slow cooker, you just remove the bag and throw it away! The most I’ve had to do is wipe out some condensation with a paper towel. Definitely a must have! Without further ado, grab a tissue, wipe your drool, and enjoy these recipes! Comment below with which one you’re excited to try.
– This perfectly tender meal from Balsamic Beef Recipe Pocket pairs well with rice or egg noodles. Add a side of steamed veggies for a filling, high protein meal that will feel like comfort food.
– This recipe from Beef and Bean Stew The Improving Cook is definitely a stick to your ribs kind of meal! You can use whatever cut of beef you’re used to and whatever beans you have on hand!
– This melt in your mouth pot roast from Pot Roast The Rising Spoon will pair perfectly with some mashed cauliflower!
– This three ingredient meal from Salsa Verde Beef The Top Meal is low carb, Paleo, Keto, and Whole30 approved!
– With only four ingredients, this recipe from Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs Simply Happy Foodie is a healthy version of a family favorite! Keep a bag of frozen meatballs in the freezer to make meals like this even easier.
– This soup from Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup I Believe I Can Fry takes a bit of prep but the flavor is worth it!
– Make this classic take-out meal right at home with this flavorful recipe from Beef and Broccoli Well Plated!
– This super easy, high protein meal from Pulled Beef Rice Bowls Hardly a Goddess can be paired with your favorite veggies and whatever rice or quinoa you have on hand!
– This recipe from Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps The Family Freezer can also be made with ground beef or ground turkey!
Pair this recipe from Chicken Teryaki– Foodal with your favorite steamed vegetables and some rice or quinoa!
– This super easy, delicious recipe from Chicken Tortilla Soup Kitchen Gone Rogue just might become a staple in your house!
– This recipe from Cilantro Lime Chicken Freezer Meals 101 is a great meal to make ahead and store in your freezer for when you need an easy meal!
– This Keto friendly recipe from Crack Chicken Wholesome Yum can be made even healthier by substituting fat free cream cheese and prosciutto! Or just embrace the bacon 🙂
– This yummy, high protein chili from Pollo Verde Chili Foodal can be served over white or brown rice or in a flour tortilla!
– This recipe from Salsa Chicken Blessed Simplicity is a staple in my house! We always add in the corn and black beans to make it extra filling!
– Is it Taco Tuesday yet? Then whip out this recipe from Shredded Chicken Tacos Attainable Sustainable and get your taco on, girl!
– Can you taste it already? I’m always looking for ways to use butternut squash since it’s my favorite squash ever, and this soup from Butternut Squash, Chicken, Quinoa Soup Chelsea’s Messy Apron is an excellent option.
– Pair this flavorful dish from Chicken Tikka Masala Savory Tooth with some low carb sides such as cauliflower rice or creamed spinach!
– Chili is a great way to get a lot of bang for your buck! Try out this white chili recipe from White Chicken Chili Raias Recipes that packs a ton of flavor.
– Try out this absolutely heavenly recipe from Peach Chicken with Basil Real Food Whole Life! Is anyone else drooling reading this recipe?
– This sweet and savory meal from Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin Wicked Spatula is a stick to your ribs, good old fashioned comfort food!
– Serve this crispy pork from Gluten Free Pork Carnitas Food Meanderings over your favorite gluten free tortilla, flour tortilla, or rice!
– This crowd-pleaser from Zesty Orange Ginger Pork 9 on a Dime is absolutely perfect to bring to a summer party!
– Quick! Gather some chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro, and avocado slices for these tacos from Pulled Pork Tacos Attainable Sustainable!
– This set it and forget it meal from Cranberry Pork Roast Family Freezer is perfect for the colder months. Pair it with some mashed cauliflower and steamed green beans for a healthy twist!
– This heavenly soup from Kale Chorizo Soup Family Freezer is a staple in my home! You can even make it ahead in a freezer bag and cook it later!
– Uh, YUM! Shrimp tacos are a great way to get all that taco flavor without a lot of fat. Try this recipe from Fire Roasted Tomato Shrimp Tacos Cotter Crunch this summer! Serve it on your favorite tortilla or over rice.
– Consider this your base recipe for any slow cooker salmon! Salmon Delish gives some great suggestions on how you can switch up the flavor profile.
– This low fat chowder from Cajun Corn and Shrimp Chowder Slow Cooker Gourmet will warm you from the inside out! Skip the heavy cream to make an even lighter version. (or don’t…)
– Coconut. Cilantro. Curry. Shrimp. If you’re not convinced yet, just head over to Coconut Cilantro Curry Shrimp Fit Slow Cooker Queen for the recipe and then quick to the store to buy all of the ingredients!
– I bet you’ll never guess what the secret ingredient is in this yummy chili from Turkey and White Bean Chili Half Baked Harvest!
– This simple, healthy recipe from Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers Family Freezer can be made with ground turkey, chicken, or beef!
– This recipe from Thai Turkey Noodle Soup Foxes Love Lemons uses my all time favorite Jennie-O turkey breast tenderloin! It’s my go to lean protein and it’s super versatile.
– This super lean, green kale soup machine will become a staple in your house! Check out the recipe from Kale and Turkey Meatball Soup Foodie Crush.
– You won’t miss the pasta in this flavorful, low fat recipe from Turkey Bolognese Zoodles Little Bits Of!
Meat Free/Vegetable Based
– Curry makes everything better! Serve this recipe from Vegan Curried Tomato Soup Recipes from a Pantry with riced cauliflower, jasmine, rice, or dare I even say it… a grilled cheese? (Are you drooling yet?)
– Skip the breadcrumbs (or not) on this delicious eggplant parm recipe from Eggplant Parm Wendy Polisi for a low carb alternative!
– I’m fairly certain I should have been given an extra middle name at birth. And that name is Quinoa. This recipe from Enchilada Quinoa Bake Cooking Classy certainly doesn’t disappoint a quinoa lover!
– Everybody needs a vegetable soup recipe! Especially this slow cooker version from Vegetable Soup Pink Fortitude.
– Who doesn’t love a good lasagna? Enjoy this one from Veggie Lasagna Hip2Save guilt free!
– This soup from Detox Lentil Soup Pinch of Yum is full of so much goodness, your family and your belly will thank you!
– With a whopping 21g of protein per serving, these quinoa stuffed peppers from Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Pinch of Yum will definitely fill you up!
– This vegan chili from Vegan Chili Happy Kitchen is packed with flavor and protein while being low in calories! What else could you want?
For more slow cooker recipes that will rock your world, head over to
my Pinterest page! If you aren’t already part of my Facebook community, join the private group and like my page and share it with your friends!
Share Kinda Healthy Moms!